1. Asheville, North Carolina - Known for its outdoor activities and farm-to-table food scene.
2. Boise, Idaho - Offers a low cost of living and easy access to outdoor recreation.
3. Fort Collins, Colorado - A bike-friendly city with plenty of parks and hiking trails.
4. Greenville, South Carolina - A charming southern city with a thriving downtown and access to nearby mountains.
5. Lincoln, Nebraska - A college town with a low cost of living and plenty of bike trails.
6. Madison, Wisconsin - A bike-friendly city with a strong focus on local food and sustainability.
7. Missoula, Montana - Surrounded by mountains and offering plenty of outdoor activities.